1. Identification and contact the owner of the website.
www.cpgrafic.com (hereinafter the Web) is owned by Josep Casanellas Casanovas (hereinafter the Contractor) residing at C/ General Cortijo 23, local A, Vilafranca del Penedès, Barcelona, Spain, with NIF 77083855-E phone 938900512 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Navigating the website of the Contractor involves taking user status and absolute acceptance of the statements in this Legal Notice.
Registration on our website is aimed at over eighteen (18) years. If the registration of a person under 18 years detected, the account will be automatically deleted.
4. intellectual property.
The contents of the Web, such as text, images, graphics and source code are protected by intellectual and industrial property.
Such content may not be, for example, reproduced or changed without the prior explicit permission Holder. Users can access the contents and make authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on network servers, or subject to any kind of exploitation.
5. Common rules for using the web.
The user undertakes to make use of the Web according to the following rules:
- You will not post commercial communications through the website.
- It will not collect content or information from other users.
- You will not upload viruses or malware of any kind.It shall not solicit login information or will access an account belonging to another user.
- It will not bother, intimidate or harass any user.
- It will not make unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory on the website, according to these conditions and order
- It will do nothing that could endanger the security of your account, especially regarding your password. In fact, communicate any incident related to your password, account, violation of the confidentiality of your data, danger or threat detected in the safety of your data.
- The Contractor may remove any content or suspend service if its sole discretion, violates any of the rules and obligations described in this Legal Notice.
For any further information on these particular Community rules or these particular conditions, you can contact us via email.
6. Links and Limitation of Liability.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the Contractor and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor acceptance and approval by the Contractor of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a link must request prior written authorization to the Contractor. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website also should refrain from statements or false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the Holder, or include illegal, contrary content to morality and order public.
The Holder is not responsible for any use that give each user the materials made available on this website or its proceedings based on the same. The content of the Web is general and informational purposes only.
The Contractor shall not be liable for the content or operation of third-party websites to which the user can access the store via any type of link.
The Contractor disclaims any responsibility, as far as permitted by the law, for damages arising from the presence of viruses, the actions of third parties that violate property rights, honor, privacy or unlawful advertising.
If any user or third party considers that the Web is being committed any crime of any kind must submit a notification to the Holder at the email address that appears in our identifying information. You must properly identify specifying the facts that complaint.
8. Applicable law, settlement of contentious issues and jurisdiction
The use of the Web will be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute arising out of or relating to the use of the Web, will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the municipality lies the registered office of the Contractor, unless the rules or the code of conduct set different forum .